Move Assured procedures and benefits.
- Accreditation is considered after a number of checks have been carried out and we have looked at all aspects of the applying company.
- We reserve the right to decline the application without further explanation.
- We check G.I.T. and public/employee insurance. Website and social media, reviews and accreditations, vehicles, staff presentation, working practices and paperwork. We also liaise with existing M.A. members in the same locality.
- Once the application has been approved we supply vehicle logos, framed certificate and Moving Packs.
- We create a profile and a presence on the M.A. website where the company and their reviews are visible to other movers and to the moving public. They are then introduced on the M.A.’ members only’ group on Facebook where they can interact with other members, ask for and offer advice and generally get to know each other.
- We have a ‘ members area ‘ on our website that offers downloads to cover all aspects of paperwork and compliance issues. These cover everything from T&Cs, Covid19 Customer Advice, Driver Duties and much more.
- We offer a Cubic Calculator app and Vehicle Breakdown Cover ( UK and Europe ) at a small annual cost. Fuel discounts are available from our own M.A. Fuel Cards.
- We have a variety of affiliates that cover many services that the removals industry may need, from boxes and packaging, uniforms, vehicle body repairs etc. These all offer discounts or offers for M. A. members. We are linked with ‘ Which?trustedTrader ‘ that also offers M.A. members a discount upon joining them.
- We even have an affiliate that organises worldwide parcel delivery to almost any country in the world.
- We have our own accredited trainers that offer courses in many subjects covering Manual Handling, Domestic Pack, Export Wrap, Piano and Long Case Clock, Lorry Loading plus Surveying and Estimating.
- There is a section called Porter Assured, whereby you can book assistance or offer assistance with a guideline price , safe in the knowledge of the calibre of assistance available and the pre set costs.
- We have a members Code of Conduct that we look for every member to adhere to and that can be passed on to potential customers to give them peace of mind and confidence in their chosen mover.
- For overseas we have members criss crossing the continent covering over twenty five different countries. These can offer part loads, assistance, storage, access checks and of course invaluable advice.
The cost for this is £30 plus vat per month and there is no onerous tie-in contract. Over 200 members are there because they want to be, and are pleased with the benefits they get from their membership. Above all they are proud to be in, and a part of, the Move Assured Family.
To apply for membership, click here.