Move Assured members carry out thousands of moves a year between them it is inevitable there will be occasional unresolvable disputes.
The Move Assured Complaints Procedure should only be utilised if the matter has completed the members own complaint process and the consumer remains dissatisfied with the outcome.
1. If you wish to raise a complaint about a member of Move Assured then please email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Try to include all relevant details;
- Company name
- Crew members
- Client full name and address
- Date of move
- Nature of the issue
- Any other relevant information
2. We will log your complaint and forward your email to the company concerned requesting they respond to us within 7 days.
3. We will offer our advice on how best to resolve the matter for all parties. We will consult with our insurance advisers for guidance on insurance issues.
4. We will follow up with both the customer and member to see if the matter has been resolved.
5. If the outcome cannot be resolved due to the company’s failure to respond in a professional manner the company risks suspension or even being removed from Move Assured as a member.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the result then we would advise contacting;
- Local Trading Standards or Citizens Advice
- The Removals Ombudsman or Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Or if appropriate the consumer can pursue an action in Court