Move Assured Covid-19 Customer Information and Update
Move Assured supports and endorses the safety measures that are being undertaken by its members with regard to Covid19 related risks.
All Removal Company members are aware of the different options and procedures available to put in place to minimise risk to customers and staff alike. Different measures may be taken according to each individual move and company. Always check with your chosen company for availability in the first instance.
The range of practical options will include full sanitization of vehicles and property. Cleaning and rotation of moving equipment. Personal PPE for use of staff and customers. Multiple vehicle use to comply with social distancing. Adhering to social distancing guidelines where possible. Extra time management planning to take into account extra man hours needed for compliance.
Move Assured and its members are united in the fight to control the spread of Covid19 and to put in the most robust measures that are feasible to keep everyone in the house moving chain as safe as it is possible to be.
Following government guideline please also read the following.
- We encourage you to contact removal firms as soon as possible in advance of your Move.
- You and your household should also try and do as much of the packing yourself as you can. However, where this is not possible , you should speak to your removal company in advance.
- We ask that, where possible, you clean your belongings, with standard domestic cleaning products, before they are handled by others, including your removals crew.
- Whilst the removers are in your home, you should ensure that all internal doors are left open and minimise your contact with the crew.
Keep a strict 2 metre distance at all times.
- All parties should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the risk of transmission.
- You should not provide refreshments but you must provide adequate washing facilities with hot water, soap and paper towels and a bin for disposal.
Stay Safe from The Move Assured Team ❤
Removals and Storage advice for household and commercial removals.
Are you looking for a removal company with a proven track record that you can have total confidence in?
MOVE ASSURED is dedicated to providing the moving public with details of removal companies that have been checked and accredited and are proud of the professional service they offer.
Our website allows you to browse through a wide selection of potential Removers and check out feedback from their satisfied customers, helping you make the right choice for you.
How to Make Moving House Easier With Move Assured.
Free House Removals Quote
To get your free, no obligation quotation for your forthcoming house move simply use the House Removal Quote Form.
You will then be introduced to the nearest Move Assured Accredited removal company that is best suited to your removal requirements.
Moving Made Easy
Which? Trusted Traders
Move Assured are proud to be working together with Which? Trusted Traders to promote professionalism and help maintain standards throughout the Removals Industry.
We encourage our members to have this added accreditation. Apply to join Which? Trusted Traders to proudly promote their consistently high standards throughout the whole moving house process, giving customers further confidence when they are looking for a removal company.
Book your move with confidence
Are you moving abroad?
Send or receive money in over 50 currencies, efficiently, securely and cost-effectively. Our competitive exchange rates will help your money go further without any hidden fees.
Move Assured have partnered with RationalFX.
Read our comprehensive document giving you lots of valuable information to help you make the right choices and have a stress-free move.
Important and helpful information on how to go about packing for your move.
Latest from the blog
Moving house is a major change in your life and there are many different things to consider. It usually starts with looking at the area